Author Topic: Searching for a Unique Ukrainian Cookie: Cone-shaped with Chocolate, Sweet White Filling, and Raisins  (Read 476 times)

kanutasan

• View Profile
Hello fellow food enthusiasts,

During a visit to Chernihiv, Ukraine, I had the pleasure of trying a delightful treat from a local shop. The cookie was cone-shaped, covered in chocolate, and had a sweet white filling that they referred to as “sweet cheese.” Additionally, I believe it might have contained raisins, and it resembled a miniature ice cream cone.

I’m truly enchanted by the taste and appearance of this unique cookie, and I’m eager to learn more about it. Unfortunately, my attempts to find it online have been unsuccessful. I was hoping that someone in this wonderful community might be familiar with this particular treat and could provide more information about its name, origin, or even a recipe if available.

If anyone has encountered or heard of this cookie before, please share your knowledge. Your insights would be greatly appreciated, and it would mean a lot to me to be able to enjoy this treat once again, even from afar.

Thank you all for your help!